Monday, August 16, 2010

Sorry

Sorry
An apology is the superglue of life. It can repair just about anything. --Lynn Johnston
The word sorry, I was never comfortable with this word. Reason may be that I am not so socialize as others are. If some one of my mate say sorry to me I got hurt thinking that he is not considering me as friend that why he is using this word.
Now days I am at my younger sister’s house. Last Friday I was walking with my sister pet Dumroo. Dumroo is a small dog in size .In the mean time a handsome young boy just passes near by me with his pet Jerman shepherd so quickly that I could not get what I should do?
Next I was surprised when that handsome boy with innocent face apologize by saying sorry to me. In reply I just say it’s ok no matter .It is your pet nature
But that sorry word was so beautiful to me. It will be hard to forget.Since than something is happening with me. After realizing it I Think I Should share it with all .

No comments:

Post a Comment